Moorni The Knotted Mesh Handwoven Fruit Basket In Iron (Copper Finish)
The Knotted Mesh' from collection 'Art Gone Haywire: A Tale from a Sanctuary' is a fruit basket handcrafted in iron by the skilled artisans of India. It comes in copper powder coated semi-glossy finish depicting a beautiful handwoven & handknotted mesh pattern. It is ideal for storing fruits or vegetables and can also be used to organise table essentials like napkins, cutlery, salt & pepper shakers or pickle and ketchup jars. 'The Knotted Mesh' is a very modish tableware that can be put on your dining tables or be gifted to your loved ones on special occasions such as anniversaries, house warming and festivals.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the visit of the artisan with his son to a bird sanctuary where they saw the hardworking birds making their own nest homes with small twigs.
- The basket depicts elegant handwoven & handknotted patterns formed using copper glazed iron wires.
- Ideal for storing fruits or vegetables.
- Can also be used to organise table or desk accessories.
- Ideal to be put on your dining table.
- This basket is neither microwave safe nor dishwasher safe.
- This basket is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Hand lacquered in a semi-glossy finish.
- Handwoven & Handknotted with Copper Finish using Iron Wires.
ART TYPE: Handwoven & Handknotted with Copper Finish using Iron Wires
MATERIAL: Iron with Powder Coating
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (15.6 * 6.6 * 3.3) Inch
COLOUR: Copper Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 530 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 Fruit Basket
- Comes in a semi glossy finish.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- Remove the dust gently with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep away from water to avoid rusting.