Moorni The Gleaming Mughal Jali Hand Carved Aroma Diffuser In Soapstone (4 Inch)
The Gleaming Mughal Jali' from the collection 'Mughal Marvels - Inspired from the Mughal Era' is an aroma diffuser set comprising of 1 aroma diffuser with a detachable holder at the top along with a tea-light candle that is handcrafted in natural soapstone and comes in a natural polish depicting a mughal jali pattern that forms beautiful designs on surrounding walls. It comes in assorted colours and is ideal for calming the atmosphere. It is also a perfect table décor item that can be gifted to your loved ones.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the Mughal era.
- Comes in a matka shape.
- Depicts an intricate and beautifully carved Mughal jali pattern.
- Comes with a detachable holder on top to place the oil.
- Light diffusion from the hand carved cutwork forms beautiful patterns on the surrounding walls.
- Ideal for calming the atomsphere.
- Also acts as a table decorative showpiece.
- Comes with a tea-light candle.
- Can also be used as a tea-light holder.
- Can also be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The tea light is to be placed inside the diffuser to burn the aromatic oil above it.
- Handcrafted in Natural Soapstone.
ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Hand Carved Depicting Mughal Pattern
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 4.2) Inch
COLOUR: Natural Soapstone Grey & Beige
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 455 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 Aroma Diffuser with Holder, 1 Tea-light Candle
- The product comes in assorted colours.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Wash with water or mild soap only or gently wipe with a wet cloth.
- Do not clean with any abrasive cleaner.
Moorni Aromas In A Matki Terracotta Warli Incense Stick Holder With Wooden Tray - EL-011-013
AED 57.00 AED 72.00