Moorni Owl & Owlet Decorative Wall Mirror In Mango Wood
"The owl family sings to the midnight sky as their feet clutch over the textured branches welcoming the moon to reflect on their fine feathers. They stretch their wings above the forest and embark on a silent flight draped in numerous colours while the clouds accompany them to their nest. Branches creak and leave rustle in the forest, as the owl family closes it's eyes to the break of dawn."
Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle family of owls from the beds of Rajasthan, 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a collection capturing their dense bodies, barred wings and orange eyes regarded as symbols of knowledge, class and announcement of life transition. The collection comprises of customised wooden nameplates, wall hangings, key holders, towel holders and authentic mirrors outlined with finesse by the choicest craftsmen of contemporary-fusion. The vivid colours and tribal art brings forth the natural essence of greenwood and traditional artifice of Rajasthan into the walls of your homes and enrich your families with wisdom and patience that flutters through the wings of the owl family.
The 'Owl & Owlet' from the collection 'A Family of Wise Owls' is a home item comprising of a rectangular-shaped wall mirror handcrafted in Mango wood with a thread at the back for hanging. This dark-brown coloured mirror is hand-painted in contemporary fusion art depicting blue and yellow coloured handcarved owl motifs by our artisans which can also be used as wall dƒ??cor and can extensively enhance the beauty of your walls. This perfect item is ideal to be used as an aid for personal grooming in the living room, hallway or with the console table and can also act as a unique addition to your dresser. The 'Owl & Owlet' as an exclusive home item is essential for enhancing and enriching the looks of your warm and cosy space in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- Handmade in India by rural artisans.
- Ideal to be used in the living room, hallway or with the console table.
- Inspired by the Eurasian-eagle owl family from the beds of Rajasthan, India.
- Also acts as a wall decor and a unique addition to your dresser.
- Depicts handcrafted owl motifs with vibrant use of colours, lines and dots.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motifs in Contemporary-Fusion art form.
- The frame comes in Dark Brown whereas the owls are Blue and Yellow coloured.
ART TYPE: Hand Carved & Hand-painted with Owl Motifs in Contemporary-Fusion art form
MATERIAL: Mango Wood
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (12.7 * 2.0 * 16.9) Inch
- Comes with a thread at the back for hanging.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- 1 Wall Mirror
- Handle with care.
- Keep away from water.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Moorni Teak Wood Maharaja Wall Mirror with Dhokra Work in White - EL-023-018
AED 1,230.00 AED 1,427.00
Moorni Brassy Hammered Reflections Decorative Wall Mirror In Iron (12 Inch)
AED 113.00 AED 144.00