Moorni Moroccan Floral Hand-painted Studio Pottery Dinner Plates With Katoris In Ceramic (8 Pieces, Serving for 4, Microwave Safe)
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 4 Dinner Plates with 4 Katoris each of 200 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a white base while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Arabesque pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The dinner plates with katoris depict beautiful Moroccan pattern (arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The plates & bowls set is hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- These plates with katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates and 4 Katoris.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
ART TYPE: Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
DIMENSIONS: DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.4 * 10.4 * 1.0), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 4.3 * 2.0) Inch
COLOUR: White & Midnight Blue
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 4160 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Moorni Handcrafted Rectangular Jar Set With Tray & Spoons In Steam Beech Wood (Multicoloured)
AED 186.00 AED 238.00
Moorni Hut Dining Handpainted Ceramic Dinner Plates With Katoris (8 Pieces, Serving for 4)
AED 293.00 AED 375.00