Moorni Blabber Bird Mesh Pair Handwoven Showpieces In Iron (Set of 2, Copper Finish)
The 'Blabber Bird Mesh Pair' from collection 'Art Gone Haywire: A Tale from a Sanctuary' is a set of two showpieces in the shape of babbler birds that is handcrafted in iron by skilled artisans of India. It comes in copper powder coated, semi - glossy finish depicting a beautiful mesh pattern formed with wire. The 'Blabber Bird Mesh Pair' is a very modish table decorative showpiece set that can be added to living room, bedroom or office and be gifted to your loved ones on special occasions such as anniversaries, house warming and festivals.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the visit of the artisan with his son to a bird sanctuary where they saw the hardworking birds making their own nest homes with small twigs.
- The showpieces depict a pair of handwoven blabber birds mesh formed using copper glazed iron wires.
- Ideal to be used as table decorative showpieces.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Hand lacquered in a semi-glossy finish.
- Handwoven with Copper Finish using Iron Wires.
ART TYPE: Handwoven with Copper Finish using Iron Wires
MATERIAL: Iron with Powder Coating
DIMENSIONS: BIRD 1: (L * W * H) = (6.5 * 2.6 * 3.5), BIRD 2: (L * W * H) = (4.8 * 2.4 * 3.2) Inch
COLOUR: Copper Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 128 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 2 Showpieces
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Does not come with a pen as shown in the image.
- Comes in a semi glossy finish.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- Remove the dust gently with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep away from water to avoid rusting.