Moorni Amber & Teal Studio Pottery Chopstick Rests In Ceramic (Set Of 4)
Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 4 Chopstick rests in the shape of banyan tree leaves is a perfect setting for your chopsticks to rest on. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with vein and leaf texture embossing and tints of magical teal on the top. The rests are also ideal to be used as a sandalwood mashers or as paperweights.
- Perfect to rest your chopsticks.
- Can also be used as sandalwood masher or as a paperweight.
- Comes with vein and leaf texture embossing.
- Comes in the shape of banyan tree leaves.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints top rest.
- The weight of the Chopstick Rests are 208 grams.
ART TYPE: Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (3.6 * 2.9 * 0.6) Inch
COLOUR: Amber with Teal Tints
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- 4 Chopstick Rests
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Moorni Amber & Teal Studio Pottery Oil Bottle In Ceramic (Set of 2, 250 ml)
AED 117.00 AED 187.00
Moorni Handmade Earthen Clay Serving Handis With Lids (Set Of 2) - EL-005-516
AED 82.00 AED 147.00